12.28.2007

The Doucheoisie

The term "douchebag" made a big comeback in 2007. Whether it just became more socially acceptable to publicly refer to a douchebag as a douchebag, or whether there are just so many more douchebags out there that it became ubiquitous, I'm not sure. All I know is that hardly a day went by this year that I didn't look at someone and think, "What a douchebag."

Don't ask me why I know this, but John Mayer is pontificating on the meaning of douchiness. He should have just checked Urban Dictionary. Or he could swing by here for a visual explanation (thanks to hotchickswithdouchebags.com for the pics that obviously came from that site):

This guy is a douchebag.
So is this guy.
And this one.
Him too.
A-Rod is also a douchebag.
And Sean Hannity is like the King of the Douchebags.

Lest there be any confusion, here is a handy chart to help you spot a douchebag (click on the picture for a larger image):

1 comments:

t-dawg said...

this comment by john mayer is TOTALLY ridiculous:

"Maybe I should take this opportunity to define douchebag once and for all; I think if enjoying your life as you choose happens to spill over into treating others without respect, then you're a total, world-class douchebag."